Articulation is for incoming, current, and outgoing students to request transfer credits. Current UBC students who plan on going on exchange or taking courses at other institutions should contact their faculty advising transfer credit advisor before submitting an articulation request.
Incoming exchange students should contact Go Global to verify course prerequisites.
The Vancouver School of Economics articulates courses four times a year. Please see below for submission deadlines. In general, the school responds ten days after the deadline.
First deadline: August 20
Second deadline: November 30
Third deadline: February 28
Fourth deadline: June 20
Please submit the following information when requesting an articulation:
1. Course outline/reading list
Which must contain:
- The name of the instructor and their contact information
- The grading scheme with percentages for each of its components (such as: how much does the final exam weigh?)
- The main textbooks
- An outline of topics covered by the course, plus the references for each topic (either a textbook chapter or articles)
- The number of lecture hours (number of classes, hours per class)
2. Suggested equivalent course(s) at UBC
3. Calendar description
Note: Your articulation advisor may request further information for submission.