Course Articulation

Articulation is for incoming, current, and outgoing students to request transfer credits. Current UBC students who plan on going on exchange or taking courses at other institutions should contact their faculty advising transfer credit advisor before submitting an articulation request.

Incoming exchange students should contact Go Global to verify course prerequisites.


On this page