Recent Published Research:
- David Freeman, Yoram Halevy and Terri Kneeland, “Eliciting Risk Preferences using Choice Lists,” Quantitative Economics (forthcoming).
- Larry Epstein and Yoram Halevy, “Ambiguous Correlation,” Review of Economic Studies (2018)
- Yoram Halevy, Dotan Persitz and Lanny Zrill, “Parametric Recoverability of Preferences,” Journal of Political Economy (2018).
- Anujit Chakraborty, Evan Calford, Guidon Feng and Yoram Halevy, “External and Internal Consistency of Choices Made in Convex Time Budgets,” Experimental Economics (2017).
- Evan Calford and Ryan Oprea, “Continuity, Inertia and Strategic Uncertainty: A Test of the Theory of Continuous Time Games,” Econometrica (2017).
- Michael Muthukrishna, Patrick Francois, Shayan Pourahmadi and Joseph Henrich, “Corrupting cooperation and how anti-corruption strategies may backfire,” Nature Human Behaviour (2017).
- Guidon Fenig and Luba Petersen,“Distributing Scarce Jobs and Output: Experimental Evidence on the Effects of Rationing,” Experimental Economics (2017).
- Terri Kneeland, “Identifying High-Order Rationality,” Econometrica (2015).
- Yoram Halevy, “Time Consistency: Stationarity and Time Invariance,” Econometrica (2015).
- Evan Calford, “Ambiguity Aversion in Game Theory: Experimental Evidence” (2015).
- Anujit Chakraborty, “If tomorrow comes: An investigation into finitely repeated prisoner’s dilemma when the future is uncertain” (2017).
- Guidon Fenig, Giovanni Gallipoli, and Yoram Halevy, “Complementarity in the Private Provision of Public Goods by Homo Pecuniarius and Homo Behavioralis” (2016).
- Guidon Fenig, Giovanni Gallipoli, and Yoram Halevy, “The Race to the Bottom in the Voluntary Contribution Mechanism with Complementarity (VCMC)” (2015).
- Guidon Fenig, Mariya Mileva and Luba Petersen, “Asset Trading and Monetary Policy in Production Economies” (2015).
- Yoram Halevy and Michael Peters, “Behavioral Bargaining” (2017).
- Chad Kendall, “Market Panics, Frenzies, and Informational Efficiency: Theory and Experiment” (2017).