Kevin Milligan

Professor | Director, Vancouver School of Economics
phone 604 822 6747
location_on Iona Building 124
file_download Download CV

About

Kevin Milligan is a Professor of Economics at the Vancouver School of Economics at the University of British Columbia, and is also affiliated with the CD Howe Institute and the National Bureau of Economic Research. Since 2011, he has served as co-editor of the Canadian Tax Journal.

He studied at Queen’s University and the University of Toronto, receiving his PhD in 2001. His thesis was awarded the 2002 National Tax Association dissertation award.

His research spans the fields of public and labour economics, with a focus on the economics of children and the elderly, as well as other tax and labour market policy topics.

Teaching

Research

Please visit my personal website for a complete list of my publications and current research.

Professional Affiliations

NBERResearch Associate
C.D. Howe InstituteResearch Fellow

Kevin Milligan

phone 604 822 6747

About

Kevin Milligan is a Professor of Economics at the Vancouver School of Economics at the University of British Columbia, and is also affiliated with the CD Howe Institute and the National Bureau of Economic Research. Since 2011, he has served as co-editor of the Canadian Tax Journal.

He studied at Queen’s University and the University of Toronto, receiving his PhD in 2001. His thesis was awarded the 2002 National Tax Association dissertation award.

His research spans the fields of public and labour economics, with a focus on the economics of children and the elderly, as well as other tax and labour market policy topics.

Teaching

Research

Please visit my personal website for a complete list of my publications and current research.

Professional Affiliations

NBERResearch Associate

Kevin Milligan

phone 604 822 6747
About keyboard_arrow_down

Teaching keyboard_arrow_down
Research keyboard_arrow_down

Professional Affiliations keyboard_arrow_down
NBERResearch Associate