Amartya Lahiri

Professor
phone 604 822 8606
location_on Iona Building 206
file_download Download CV

About

I work on things that I find interesting. These days those interests involve macro and microeconomic developments in India over the past three decades. But it changes…

My research area focuses are international economics, macroeconomics, and development economics. I obtained my Ph.D. from the University of Maryland, College Park, USA.

Teaching

Research

Please visit my personal website for a complete list of my publications and current research.

Amartya Lahiri

Professor
phone 604 822 8606

About

I work on things that I find interesting. These days those interests involve macro and microeconomic developments in India over the past three decades. But it changes…

My research area focuses are international economics, macroeconomics, and development economics. I obtained my Ph.D. from the University of Maryland, College Park, USA.

Teaching

Research

Please visit my personal website for a complete list of my publications and current research.

Amartya Lahiri

Professor
phone 604 822 8606
About keyboard_arrow_down

Teaching keyboard_arrow_down
Research keyboard_arrow_down