International Student Resources

jpeg_international-house_225x300If you are an international student who wants to work in Canada, you may need to take extra steps to support your career. The UBC International House is your best resource for any questions regarding government-required documents or procedures.

Contact the International Student Development office either by phone, at 604-822-5021, or email an International Student Advisor or a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant at Email for general enquiries.

International House Address

1783 West Mall
Vancouver,  BC, Canada
V6T 1Z2

Additional Resources