Henry Siu

Professor
phone 604 822 2919
location_on Iona Building 103
file_download Download CV
Research Area

About

I’m a Professor in Economics, and a Faculty Research Fellow at the National Bureau of Economic Research. I’m a macroeconomist whose research focuses on business cycles and the consequences of macroeconomic forces on the labour market. I’ve spent time as a visiting researcher at the Federal Reserve Banks of Chicago, Minneapolis, and St. Louis, the Reserve Bank of Australia, and the Bank of Canada.
I was also the inaugural recipient of the Bank of Canada Governor’s Award in recognition of my contribution to macroeconomic research.

I obtained my PhD from Northwestern University.

Teaching

Research

Professional Affiliations

NBER Faculty Research, Fellow

Henry Siu

Professor
phone 604 822 2919
Research Area

About

I’m a Professor in Economics, and a Faculty Research Fellow at the National Bureau of Economic Research. I’m a macroeconomist whose research focuses on business cycles and the consequences of macroeconomic forces on the labour market. I’ve spent time as a visiting researcher at the Federal Reserve Banks of Chicago, Minneapolis, and St. Louis, the Reserve Bank of Australia, and the Bank of Canada.
I was also the inaugural recipient of the Bank of Canada Governor’s Award in recognition of my contribution to macroeconomic research.

Teaching

Research

Professional Affiliations

Henry Siu

Professor
phone 604 822 2919
Research Area
About keyboard_arrow_down

Teaching keyboard_arrow_down
Professional Affiliations keyboard_arrow_down