Francesco Trebbi

Professor (on leave)
phone 604 822 9932
location_on Iona Building 155

About

My primary research and teaching interests are in political economy and macroeconomics (essentially monetary and fiscal policy). I have worked on political institutions and their design, elections and campaign finance, housing and banking regulation, and lobbying. I hold a Canada Research Chair in Economics, and am a Research Associate at the National Bureau of Economic Research and a Fellow of the Canadian Institute For Advanced Research. I am currently co-editor of the Journal of Public Economics.

My Google Scholar profile is available here.

I obtained my Ph.D. from Harvard University in Cambridge, MA, USA in 2006.

Research

Additional Description

Francesco Trebbi

Professor (on leave)
phone 604 822 9932

About

My primary research and teaching interests are in political economy and macroeconomics (essentially monetary and fiscal policy). I have worked on political institutions and their design, elections and campaign finance, housing and banking regulation, and lobbying. I hold a Canada Research Chair in Economics, and am a Research Associate at the National Bureau of Economic Research and a Fellow of the Canadian Institute For Advanced Research. I am currently co-editor of the Journal of Public Economics.

Research

Additional Description

Francesco Trebbi

Professor (on leave)
phone 604 822 9932
About keyboard_arrow_down