Clive Chapple

Associate Professor of Teaching
phone 604 822 9367
location_on Iona Building 212
file_download Download CV

About

I am an Associate Professor of Teaching in the Vancouver School of Economics at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, Canada. I teach a wide variety of courses including cost-benefit, environmental economics, and microeconomics at both the introductory and intermediate levels.

I am originally from England, where I obtained a B.Sc. (Hons) in Chemical Engineering. After coming to Canada I obtained a M.A.Sc. (Chemical Engineering) and a Ph.D. (Business Administration) from UBC.

My hobbies include skiing, squash, and playing the occasional video game.

Teaching

Clive Chapple

phone 604 822 9367

About

I am an Associate Professor of Teaching in the Vancouver School of Economics at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, Canada. I teach a wide variety of courses including cost-benefit, environmental economics, and microeconomics at both the introductory and intermediate levels.

I am originally from England, where I obtained a B.Sc. (Hons) in Chemical Engineering. After coming to Canada I obtained a M.A.Sc. (Chemical Engineering) and a Ph.D. (Business Administration) from UBC.

Teaching

Clive Chapple

phone 604 822 9367
About keyboard_arrow_down

Teaching keyboard_arrow_down